The medical staff at Primary and Urgent Care is prepared and equipped to care for you and your family – from your urgent care and primary care to aesthetic needs, the usual illnesses treated in a family physician’s office as well as most minor, non-life-threatening conditions seen in hospital emergency rooms.
Call our Fredericksburg or Stafford clients to make an appointment, or walk in today for any of the following services:
- Workman’s Compensation
- School and Camp Physicals
- Minor Surgery
- Annual Wellness & Women’s Visits
- Pregnancy Tests
- Drug Screens
- Allergy Testing
- In-House and Out- of House Laboratory
- Mole Removal
- IV Therapy
- 24-hr Heart and Blood Pressure monitor
- Spirometry and Nebulizer treatment
- Vaccinations for School and Flu Season
- Wound Care (Including Wound Vac)
- Immigration Physicals: Click here for an important notice if you are coming for an immigration physical.
Primary and Urgent Care also offers a variety of Med Spa Services.